10 Game-changing SEO Trends of 2019
It is important to keep up with the latest SEO trends to stay ahead of the curve. In this post, we tell you the 10 SEO strategies and tactics that will dominate in the SERPs and earn more revenue in 2019.
- Mobile-first index: Google uses the mobile-first index for ranking. The Google bots check the mobile version of your website before the desktop version. This means that getting a mobile-version with a small load time is important to get the golden SEO ticket.
- Know your audience: The tastes and preferences of your audience change more often than you think. If you do not keep up with their changing interests, then even well written and optimised content on your website won’t help grow your business. High-ranking depends more on the value that you add to your audiences and the semantic intent of your user’s search query.
- Move beyond Google: SEO is not just about better rankings on Google, but on every online platform that you can enter. Your website must be able to drive traffic and engagement on apps, podcasts, videos, featured snippets, etc.
- Systematic data markup: Google is using AI to crawl through your website. AI can crawl through structured data and process the required information more easily. You can use contextual relationships between topics and behaviours to link between factual reality and the screen-less future.
- Craft ground-breaking content: Websites with in-depth, quality content soar in rankings. Google rewards websites which can acquire links and host quality content. Use content to engage your users and direct them to the next action.
- On-page Optimisation: This includes the creation of relevant content that can guide the internal site search. The use of chatbots can help the users navigate more easily and lead them to their stage in fulfilment.
- Get Voice-search: Voice-based search is not only more convenient for your potential audience but also helps them get specific results to answers. This is not the best format for more complex answers, however, it can act as a game changer for multinational and multilingual websites. This can be leveraged by customising country to country, region to region, and dialect to dialect.
- Incorporate machine-learning: You can use machine learning to develop unique content for SEO. This can be done by using a set of data based on specific variables. Analyse, report, and test new strategies using ML to implement best practices.
- Enhance credibility and authority: Expertise, authority, and trustworthiness or simply put, E-A-T in Google’s search quality rating guidelines emphasises that ‘quality’ and context go hand-in-hand. Ranking improves when you have an authority on a given subject, and also write authoritative content about the same.
We have only scratched the surface so far. There is a lot more to SEO that Recenturesoft’s SEO experts can help you with. Stay atop of these SEO trend waves with our SEO services and shake the world!